Shinobi Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Interactive Naruto Based RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy Gold
Welcome

Welcome to Shinobi Brawl!

Shinobi Brawl
is a Naruto RPG for all levels of role-players! We hope to see you join us soon!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Ninja Shop
Want Some Gold?!?
Characters
Gold Sending and Jutsu Trade
Buy Gold
Top posters
Braeden Hyuuga
More villages I_vote_lcapMore villages I_voting_barMore villages I_vote_rcap 
Aburame, Yuzuki
Meishi Kazechu
Dian
Advertiser
Jyo Mashima
Shiro Kito
Uzumaki Haruka
Official
Tao Ugashi
Most active topics
Pre-class practice. (Open)
More villages
Want Some Gold!?
Yuzuki here - YO!
Meishi(WIP)
Want to become an Affiliate?
Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Activity Check #1
Midnight Stroll (Open)
Shiro Kito
Affiliates
free forum

Staff
Credits
Skin © Seiko
Coding and Development © Braeden Hyuuga
Shinobi Brawl © 2010 - 2011

More villages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meishi Kazechu
Admin
Admin

More villages Empty
PostSubject: More villages   More villages Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:20 pm

You need them.

I know why you only have Konoha for the moment, but let me tell you something you should consider.(I have run/helped run a Naruto site before and I know EXACTLY what your doing and I know you mean good with it)

1.) Characters -- Limiting characters to the Leaf is not a good thing. Not all character fit well with the Leaf's ninja. I personally aim to make a Puppet Ninja-but there is no Sunagakure, and spawning him in the leaf village is a giant cop out. I am not going to be the only one with the problem, as you may or may not have learned.

2.) MEMBERS -- You claim you are closing off the villages to try and get more members first, but let me ask you this: What guestyfish would ever want to catch onto the line of a Naruto site with only one village? How many members are you aiming to get before you open all of the other villages? And doing this, you DO realize that Konoha is going to have a surplus of ninja, right? If you wait until 30 members join, then that's 30 ninja for Konoha and 0 for EVERYTHING else. You need to start early and gradually gain ninja in all villages, and trust me, it gets members. (Although you don't need to be so detailed in the villages' sections...)

This is all I have to say really. The very thing that you are limiting is going to hinder you, not help you-if you don't believe me, then open the villages-just basic, no-detailed villages-and you should notice a rise in the amount of members you have.

~)V(eishi~
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

More villages Empty
PostSubject: Re: More villages   More villages Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks alot! I'll definitely add more villages, right after this post. A good suggestion, worthy of gold Smile
Back to top Go down
Aburame, Yuzuki
Jonin
Jonin
Aburame, Yuzuki

More villages Empty
PostSubject: Re: More villages   More villages Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:53 am

I actually think having one Village open for now will help build the site, why make other villages if the only person that will be in it...will be you? I'm not trying to attack you or anything but for now lets just think about adv. the site on other sites, I will personaly see to it that this site gains more members.

My 5 cent.
Back to top Go down
Meishi Kazechu
Admin
Admin

More villages Empty
PostSubject: Re: More villages   More villages Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Yuzuki, you bring up a good question. But you must remember that not everyone wants to start in the leaf, and most people would usually leave instead of wait. Besides, starting early gives the villages time to progress their ninja and slowly gain population~
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

More villages Empty
PostSubject: Re: More villages   More villages Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:40 pm

My thoughts originally, Yuzuki. But since it comes down to my decision, I say we have more villages... And not only because we spent the whole of last night doing it :p
Back to top Go down
Aburame, Yuzuki
Jonin
Jonin
Aburame, Yuzuki

More villages Empty
PostSubject: Re: More villages   More villages Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:07 pm

eh, I guess you guys prove a point but it would have been better for members to have started in Konoha just so they can get used to the site. The way I was thinking to organize the user groups was to open one usergroup once it is filled with members...since the site lack members right now because of it not actualy being complete... but thats a matter to speak an other time. My objective in mind was to force members into a village until the usergroup had a maximum of at least five active users in one village then when the village is full, we open the next village which ever is most prefered....Kiri or Suna, would be my next two options.

I digress, though it was a good attempt I guess I don't have enough logic in my grasp to explain the progression of the site. =/
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

More villages Empty
PostSubject: Re: More villages   More villages Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:08 pm

thank you for contributing
Back to top Go down
Meishi Kazechu
Admin
Admin

More villages Empty
PostSubject: Re: More villages   More villages Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Well you have a really good point Yuzuki, and I admire that. But this site needs to advertise as much as it can right now. Like, just get an advertisement done, google 'Naruto RP' or something, and spend at least half and hour-maybe even an hour-going through and putting the ads anywhere you can. If you do that you will surely get members who have all different ideas and ninja. Although confining them to Konohagakure is a large Put-down to most people and that still stands as one of my reasons for the villages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More villages Empty
PostSubject: Re: More villages   More villages Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

More villages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Brawl :: Shinobi Brawl Main Area :: Rules/Guidance :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: