Shinobi Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Interactive Naruto Based RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy Gold
Welcome

Welcome to Shinobi Brawl!

Shinobi Brawl
is a Naruto RPG for all levels of role-players! We hope to see you join us soon!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Ninja Shop
Want Some Gold?!?
Characters
Gold Sending and Jutsu Trade
Buy Gold
Top posters
Braeden Hyuuga
Want Some Gold!? I_vote_lcapWant Some Gold!? I_voting_barWant Some Gold!? I_vote_rcap 
Aburame, Yuzuki
Want Some Gold!? I_vote_lcapWant Some Gold!? I_voting_barWant Some Gold!? I_vote_rcap 
Meishi Kazechu
Dian
Advertiser
Jyo Mashima
Shiro Kito
Uzumaki Haruka
Official
Tao Ugashi
Most active topics
Pre-class practice. (Open)
More villages
Want Some Gold!?
Yuzuki here - YO!
Meishi(WIP)
Want to become an Affiliate?
Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Activity Check #1
Midnight Stroll (Open)
Shiro Kito
Affiliates
free forum

Staff
Credits
Skin © Seiko
Coding and Development © Braeden Hyuuga
Shinobi Brawl © 2010 - 2011

Want Some Gold!?

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like this idea?
Yes
Want Some Gold!? I_vote_lcap50%Want Some Gold!? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Want Some Gold!? I_vote_lcap50%Want Some Gold!? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

Want Some Gold!? Empty
PostSubject: Want Some Gold!?   Want Some Gold!? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:49 am

Hello one and all! Yes, from now on you can earn GOLD! How much gold you have can be viewed Under your name when you post messages, and on your profile. This gold is not actually going to be used IC. The gold will be for developing your character. With this gold, you could buy jutsus that the co-admin and I have decided should be ranked 'Legendary'. You can earn this gold by posting. For every subject you make, you earn 4 pieces of gold, and for every post you make, you'll earn 2 pieces of gold! This idea is still in construction, but as you see we have already activated the gold system. So get those posts in and get gold! Maybe in the future I may allow transferring gold to someone else, if that's not already possible! Of course, I know how.... Anyway, also if you want to have a Jinchuuriki character sometime in the future, these will also have to be purchased. And trust me, it won't be cheap. Prices will range from cheapest to most expensive depending on the number of tails. You can also buy a canon character. There is only ONE canon character available, which is Madara Uchiha. No matter what happens in the show, he stays alive for us as truly immortal. Beware, this will cost ALOT. You will also have to buy Uchihas, Uzumakis, and Hyuugas.
Remember, earn earn earn!

The release date is unknown, but expect it soon!

A SNEAK PEEK

Legendaries

Wind Style: Rasen Shuriken - 1500 Gold Pieces

Rasengan - 300 Gold Pieces

Giant Rasengan - 600 Gold Pieces

Uchiha - Price Unknown

~Braeden Hyuuga
Head Admin

Last edited by Braeden Hyuuga on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

Want Some Gold!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Some Gold!?   Want Some Gold!? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Already tired of posting your butt off just to get gold? Want to use your money to get gold? Well, now you can. Located in the navigation bar, is a tab that says Buy Gold. Choose how much you want, sign in to paypal/sign up, and pay! After this I will give you the amiunt you bought. Prices:

300 Gold - $3.00
1000 Gold - $5.50
5000 Gold - $9.00

Also, we have now opened a contributions page which you can find at the very bottom of a page.

Thank you,
Braeden
Back to top Go down
Advertiser

Want Some Gold!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Some Gold!?   Want Some Gold!? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Not to sound mean, the idea isn't so great. 4 gold for a subject, +2 per post totals around 20 gold tops for a dogged rper, and just rasengan alone costs 300 gold, requiring HUNDREDS of posts to get any good stuff. Then afterwards you say you can buy gold at prices high enough to get the good stuff. It seems you are just trying to add this so you make extra cash, while the good rpers are left behind the lesser, but richer or bigger spenders, just down to the fact that not many people will want to pay for gold. Overall, it seems like just a cheap idea to rip people off.
Back to top Go down
Advertiser

Want Some Gold!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Some Gold!?   Want Some Gold!? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Also, it is notable you and a fellow admin clicked "yes" to say it is a good idea just to entice new or more foolish members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want Some Gold!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Some Gold!?   Want Some Gold!? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Want Some Gold!?
Page 1 of 1