Shinobi Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Interactive Naruto Based RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy Gold
Welcome

Welcome to Shinobi Brawl!

Shinobi Brawl
is a Naruto RPG for all levels of role-players! We hope to see you join us soon!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Ninja Shop
Want Some Gold?!?
Characters
Gold Sending and Jutsu Trade
Buy Gold
Top posters
Braeden Hyuuga
Pre-class practice. (Open) I_vote_lcapPre-class practice. (Open) I_voting_barPre-class practice. (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Aburame, Yuzuki
Pre-class practice. (Open) I_vote_lcapPre-class practice. (Open) I_voting_barPre-class practice. (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Meishi Kazechu
Dian
Advertiser
Jyo Mashima
Shiro Kito
Uzumaki Haruka
Official
Tao Ugashi
Most active topics
Pre-class practice. (Open)
More villages
Want Some Gold!?
Yuzuki here - YO!
Meishi(WIP)
Want to become an Affiliate?
Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Activity Check #1
Midnight Stroll (Open)
Shiro Kito
Affiliates
free forum

Staff
Credits
Skin © Seiko
Coding and Development © Braeden Hyuuga
Shinobi Brawl © 2010 - 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jyo Mashima
Academy Ninja
Academy Ninja
Jyo Mashima

Pre-class practice. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Jyo Mashima on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Leaving board)
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

PostSubject: Pre-class practice   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:13 pm

The wind blew softly as Braeden Hyuuga walked in the sunny day. The young Chunin was tired, and needed something to wake him up. A few days ago, Braeden was named as Teacher's Assistant for the day. Which also meant if there was any smart alecks he was allowed to beat them up. Grinning at the thought of finally being able to fight again, he entered Ichiraku Ramen and ordered a bowl of ramen take-away. He would take it to his so called 'work'.

Braeden knew that he shouldn't try fighting the students. He was too good for them. And now, especially since he finally mastered his Water Style Rasengan, which he decided to call Dunare, he had a few tricks up his sleeve to do with it. He had the Dunare Transformation. Which took up an average amount of the amazing amount of Chakra he has.

Besides, Braeden cannot always control himself. Sometimes his thirst for battle gets a hold over him and makes him use his best techniques, just to finish it quicker. Braeden was a very impatient guy.

I feel sorry for them already.

A bunch of mere Academy Ninja would not even be able to defect a Kunai knife that he would throw. Unless... there is a new Ninja like Itachi Uchiha in town. But he looked at the records, and none of them were even near Itachi Uchiha's level.

The young Chunin had also mastered Water Style: Thousand Needles of Death. He was currently the strongest Chunin in the village, and was the only one who had ever mastered it at Chunin. Some say he was and will be the only one who could do it!

Braeden picked up his cup ramen, and went outside. As tempting as it was, he had to save it for lunch. Braeden started walking. His body was telling him to use his Byakugan to see who was there and what was happening.

Braeden did all the required handsigns. "Byakugan!" Disappointed, he only saw one child. It was a boy. And he looked pretty strong. Strong enough to get just a scratch on him. Braeden laughed at his little joke.

Last edited by Braeden Hyuuga on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:36 pm

It was not too terrible early in the morning. But it was early enough that the sun had not yet lifted itself completely up into the sky and for the moment the village maintained a semi-muted colour scheme. The painted tiles lining the outside walls of the Ninja Academy like a sort of exoskeleton lacked their usual vibrancy that they gained in the bright sunshine of the later parts of the day and instead looked as though the paint was washed out and faded. The sun, angled behind the square building, cast a lengthy shadow in front of the school while on either side, rays of yellow light pierced through the surrounding trees and made long parallel lines of sunlight in the still green grass. There was no wind and not a single shilling on the school or a blade of grass moved on its lawn. The scene was still and virtually lifeless, surreal almost; like an old photograph. Yet the windows of the Academy reflected a bit of life in the quiet mid-morning. They acted like mirrors without the glare of the sun bearing down on them and showed Tao’s reflection as he stood alone in the grass.

His face wore the expression of a man just awakened from a strange dream. He stared blankly at the window, eyeing his reflection as though he were somewhat surprised to see it. He had not planned to do anything today, as he hadn’t been for about a week now, and had made some effort to try and dress like, for lack of a better term, a normal person. But he saw now that it had been in vain for even though he was dressed in nothing more than a pair of oversized jeans and a drab, olive green T-shirt, the scrapes and scars and the tired, worn out look on his face proved, at least to him, exactly what he was.
His blue eyes shifted suddenly, running over the scenery in the reflecting window before falling on the large, double doors of the Academy where Konoha’s insignia had been branded over the wood in red paint, which he guessed had recently been redone again given the neatness of it. Feeling particularly compelled to do so, he began to walk toward it and the stiff blades of grass crunched under his sandals as he did. It’s been a long time since I’ve been here.. he though casually. The paint had been refurbished and he felt, in some way, that it was the only bright, colourful looking thing there.
Tao didn’t bother with the doors, which would have been locked up tight at this early hour. Rather, he walked slowly – especially so for someone like him who tended to walk as though always in a hurry – and as he moved beside the outside wall, he pressed his bare hand to the smooth, sanded wood that made up the doors. It helped him a bit in his hour of need to feel as though his life thus far hadn’t been a complete dream or something his warped and battered mind had made up completely. How funny would that have been?

Bypassing the doors, he moved around the corner of the building where a massive support beam was and dropped his hand back to his side before leaning forward at an odd angle. With a much more interested expression, his sharp gaze moved over the bottom of the wall, where the school was rested firmly on the ground and where the grass had been recently mowed. So recently, in fact, that when he tested his theory and inhaled through his nose, this time with a bit of chakra inhancing his sense of smell, he could still detect the sharp smell of cut grass.
“I thought so,” he muttered to himself with a small, tired smile. Before he had been bracing himself against the wall with one hand as he bent over to examine a more specific spot along the wall, but now he was bending down completely to kneel down and reach out with his right hand. “Guess it was bound to happen eventually.”
He ran his hand over a large section of wood that looked much more new and, to Tao, stuck out like a sore thumb. It covered an area about as large as a small person, perhaps a child, and as he rapped a knuckle against it, there was a distinct, hollow sound to it. Tao shook his head, smiling as he recalled the time when, in his youth, Hisaka had ripped open a hole so that they – Hisaka, Hatsu, and Tao – could play in the Academy before it opened to students. Apparently someone else had found their little trap door and had closed it up for good.

There was not much that the veteran Jounin missed in what was happening around him anymore, even if he was still recovering from more troubled times. Almost at once, he perceived the presence of the two students (he thought they were students) and stood up to cast his eye on them. Admittedly, he had been so caught up in his nostalgia that Jyo had managed to sneak up to the Academy without him noticing. But he had picked up on Breaden’s approach and after having a look, had caught sight of the actual student as well. “Well, they’re here awfully early.” He remarked to himself quietly.
Walking up casually to come into view, he moved over to stand on the steps of the school and gave the one who had been waiting a curios look.

“Hey,” he said, his voice was neither particularly friendly nor intimidating and his tone was that of genuine curiosity. “Yeh know the place don’t open fer another couple of hours. Little early, don’t yeh think?”

His question was just as much directed toward the Chuunin as it was the academy student. It wasn’t like Tao was here every other day. He couldn’t even really tell the difference between the two anyway. He took a moment to examine them both and when his eyes fell of the young boy walking over, a flicker of recognition passed over his face. But then he spoke again, to the student standing closer to him, Jyo.

“Are yeh alright, lad? Yeh’re looking a little pale there.”
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:27 pm

As Braeden saw the outline of the Ninja Academy, old memories started coming to his mind.

Ahh... the good old days!

As he neared, Braeden saw the two people. One looked to be a Jonin, and one looked to be a mere Academy Ninja. The Academy ninja was obviously the one he had seen with his Byakugan. But he had not seen the Jounin. He had probably just arrived.

How about we have a little fun, huh Mr. Big Jounin?

Being the troublemaker he is and just wanting to show off to the newb ninja, Braeden pulled out a Kunai knife and some of the needles he would normally use for his water style technique and threw them at the Jonin. Braeden wouldn't be surprised if he beat this guy due to his Byakugan ability and just how he would already be a Jonin if he had tried out for it- as the Ninth Hokage had told him before he disappeared. Braeden was the nephew of the Ninth Hokage and was said to have inherited his skill from him.

He was sure that the Jonin would be able to duck from the Kunai. Which was all part of the plan. Braeden quickly used his Water Clone Jutsu and had him teleport to the other side with some more needles and hide in the bushes. And the other one stay where the real Braeden was. Braeden was sure that the Jonin wouldn't be able to get through this attack.

Braeden did another jutsu that he developed himself. Transforming into water. He made his water clone stand there like it was him and the other one on the other side to make it look like one of them was him, when, really, none of them were. So if he were to spot both of them then attack, Braeden would be the puddle, right there after a morning rain, ready to grab him. Braeden quickly did the hand signs, turned on his Byakugan to see his opponents Chakra, turned into the puddle on the floor, and started moving over until he was directly under the Jounin. If he attacked his to clones Braeden will use his sword and attack him. It waspretty cruel what he was doing.

This guy has no chance.

((OOC: it is highly unlikely that Tao will be able to know that all of them are him, and know everything that Braeden is doing. So make it realistic Razz))
Back to top Go down
Jyo Mashima
Academy Ninja
Academy Ninja
Jyo Mashima

PostSubject: Re: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Jyo Mashima on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Leaving board)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 am

OoC; lol Yeah, I know. Don’t worry about me; I’ve done fight scenes plenty of times. Though I don't know if this will turn into a fight lol I know there's not a lot of battling in this post, but I had to stick with Tao's personality.

BiC; “I see..” Tao replied to the student. He said nothing more on the matter, catching the underlying distrust in the boy. It wasn’t like it was any of Tao’s business anyway and frankly, he wasn’t interested enough to pursue an answer. But there was something familiar about this child, something Tao couldn’t quite grasp. But his eyes lingered over the boy’s face for a few more seconds before he finally left him alone. If he didn’t want to talk, well then far be it from Tao to force him.

Tao, by now, had settled himself down into a more comfortable stance with his weight shifted back to his right leg so that he was leaning slightly to one side with his hips tilted just a bit, his hands were in his pockets. Had he felt as though he were a more hostile setting, he might have looked a little more defensive. But even so, it was a deceptively harmless and relaxed pose. Even in Konoha, Tao was aware of himself at all times. But what seasoned Jounin would expect to find an enemy while on his morning stroll? On the grounds of a school, no less? Well, not Tao, that’s for sure.

Ask any of Tao’s former adversaries; the man was a terror to have working against you. Even at his worst, the Ugashi had proven his talents one hundred and one different ways and seldom failed to outclass those who were bold enough to underestimate him. Armed with powerful jutsu and the wicked intelligence to make the most out of almost any circumstance, Tao wasn’t a person you wanted to make an enemy out of on the battlefield, especially if he was aware of his superior rank. There was a reason that even Souku, his former team mate, would seldom gather the courage to go toe to toe with him, even with the Ugashi was at his worst.

Even before that first kunai was thrown, Tao picked up on the flutter of chakra in the air though, at first, he almost didn’t believe that it was the boy walking toward them that was responsible for it. But a second later, he realized the boy’s intentions and the look on his face changed from one of curiosity to almost an expression of bland disbelief. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw the gleam of the senbon flying through the air. He didn’t move or even consider retaliation and instead, Tao merely flinched, shutting one eye reflexively, and jerked his head to the left to avoid the needles. They dug into the wood just centimetres from his cheek with several soft thuds and, with about as much enthusiasm, he ducked his head down quickly to keep from having his forehead sliced open by the kunai.

“What are yeh doing?” he asked dryly. His tone was as dull as his expression as he lifted his head up again to catch a glimpse of the Hyuuga’s little hands working into (what seemed like, to Tao) slow seals. He didn’t have the motivation to try to guess what Breaden might be doing or what jutsu Tao might have been able to recognize. Instead, Tao let him finish his jutsu and watched as a clone was created.

Tao, having realized that the boy was looking for a fight (for what reason, Tao couldn’t begin to guess), he too had channelled just a bit of chakra into his system and though it was but the tiniest amount, he didn’t think he’d be needing anymore than that. The Hyuuga would have picked up on his energy, but Tao didn’t care. He had come face to face with some of the most deadly of opponents; one overzealous child wasn’t enough to even draw a bead of sweat from the Jounin. As he watched, the boy seemed to melt away and soon, he was but a little puddle of water creeping along the ground like some sort of strange, liquid mold. Tao almost rolled his eyes as the clone stood before him.

“Kai above,” he grumbled (if you aren’t an Ugashi, you wouldn’t understand) “It this really the level of students now? How sad.”
He shook his head and pulled his hands out of his pockets before lifting his arms out a bit for balance as he bent his knees and leaped upward toward the sky. With a quick adjustment of his weight, he landed up on the very edge of the roof, standing over them both before leaning over to glare down at the Hyuuga.

“Now hang on, lad. There’s not a reason for you and me to start battling. What’s this about?”
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Perfect, Braeden thought. Doing hand signs so fast that you can hardly see it, Braeden did another jutsu.
Water Style: Hidden Mist Jutsu

Immediately, the whole place started getting darker. This is great, Braeden thought. There was already a light fog and now I'm just adding a little more to take away all visibility. Braeden had planed it all out. He had made sure that the Jounin knew that the puddle was him. He made the fog so that he could go back to his regular form. He poofed away his water clones and made a new one. One more.

Knowing that the Jounin hadn't figured out that he was an amazing ninja, and could probably beat him, he grinned. He jumped up behind the Jounin, and did his next jutsu with his water clone that had transformed into water. Of course, he turned on his Byakugan. Doing hand signs slowly now so the Jounin couldn't hear him, he did his next jutsu.
Dunare Transformation

This was his strongest jutsu, which he had developed himself. Since he had the knowledge of Water Style: Whirpool Rasengan, which he had renamed to his own liking, Dunare, he could do this. This jutsu enabled him to do about anything. He could go invisible, it was ultimate protection, a water protection, he could turn into the mist, turn into ice, transport and appear anywhere, and in this stage, he could use his Water Style: Sword of Death, which required his sword. Besides, that was too deadly. He would never use it to just show an Academy Ninja how higher rank ninjas can fight. He could also do Water Style: Thousand Needles of Death in this stage. Of course, he could do it in his own regular stage, but it took up less Chakra when he did it in this stage. Even though this just took up an enormous amount of Chakra, he could minimize it and make it weaker.

Braeden, at the time, had his on body outline and shape visible, but made with water. He was practically a moving body of water. Ugh, not much Chakra left that I will allow myself to use., he thought. I'm just going to use one last jutsu and the I'm done. The intensity of the Hidden Mist jutsu was taking up too much Chakra. Doing hand signs rapidly, he thought to himself
Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu

With his Byakugan he could still see everything around him. So he knew exactly where the Jounin was in the mist. He put the 'prison' where he was and attempted to throw him in.

(OOC: eww, sucky post by meeee))
Back to top Go down
Jyo Mashima
Academy Ninja
Academy Ninja
Jyo Mashima

PostSubject: Re: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Jyo Mashima on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Leaving board)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:21 pm

The boy wasn’t listening and that, for some reason, irritated him. His expression hardened as the around him started to change and the world seemed to become blurred and misty. The juts wasn’t a difficult one to recognize to him and he straightened his spine, forgetting his attempts to make peace with this child for the time being, and lifted his head up to catch one last glimpse of his environment before the fog enveloped the area completely.

In spite of his despondent mood and irritation toward the boy, Tao was still hesitant and stood there in moderate contemplation without making any attempts to fight back. He seemed to find the entire situation more ridiculous than threatening and even as his chakra worked to enhance his senses, adaptable as he was, he wore a distracted look on his face as he glared about him. Had he been five years younger, Tao might have quickly taken the bait; he wouldn’t have hesitated to charge head on and make every attempt to wipe the brat out completely. But now, he hesitated and though his mind, in a sort of pre-programmed reaction, was already working out the battle and how he should have reacted; Tao still resolved to not give into some little kid’s attempts to show him up.

Of course, the excited, battle-ready Hyuuga seemed to have different plans for him.

His head jerked and he looked over his shoulder as he sensed the presence behind him. Guess he’s not giving me much choice in the matter. All at once his reflexes pushed Tao into a more battle-ready mentality and in that instant, he felt more at him in his skin that he had in the past four weeks, when he had been cooped up in the Ugashi Complex. Gracefully he moved, standing up on his toes as he turned and pushed himself backward, off of the roof and away from his opponent. He didn’t turn, even as gravity tugged him back toward the ground and he fell backward, disappearing into the fog before landing crouched on the ground. He let himself drop to his knees, laying a hand down to the ground to keep himself balanced as his mind churned out various strategies.

From the look of things, Tao surmised that he had been pitted against someone who used tactics very similar to his own. The boy had proven himself to be both evasive and well accustomed to using Water Style jutsu. At first, Tao’s innate sense of pride told him that it was a favourable matchup – the idea being that he could bend the Hyuuga’s strategy until it worked in Tao’s favour – but another part of his brain chastised him for thinking that. This is a Hyuuga, Ugashi, evasion might not work here. The boy’s Byakugan would be working against Tao, and the mist, which normally he would have taken advantage of, would only serve to further complicate Tao’s usual manner of fighting. Those eyes.. he set his teeth, wondering if the other boy would also become a target of the out of control Hyuuga-boy. But for now, Tao was sure that he was the only one being focused on. And he had to fix that.

He wasn’t exactly sure of what Breaden was doing with the fog blinding him to anything but his own body. But he could hear motion about him, however faint it was and he was vaguely aware of the all too familiar swishing, swirling sounds of liquid; water, he guessed. Taking advantage of the momentary stillness around him, he gathered his energy and clapped his hands together to form memorized signs before uttering the seal in a low, nearly inaudible voice.
“Kyuchiyose: Kami Yubinigyo – Kaze!” With a soft noise, he slapped his right hand against the ground between his feet and at once the little black writing flashed over the dirt and then, in a miniature explosion of pale smoke, his paper puppet appeared. For a moment the smoke and the mist hid the beast from view and Tao took advantage of it. For now, he knew, the Byakugan would not pick up on the hidden weapon. Without Tao’s chakra pumping life into it, Shiroi might be as invisible as Breadon was as far as that boy’s eyes were concerned. He may focus too much on my chakra. If that’s the case, then I can pull an advantage out of this. He sat for a short while, crouched over with his hand, shaking, just a move away from the flank of his great, sleeping serpentine dragon which lay curled up still as death. Then as he began to feel as though he needed more certainty to rest on, he repeated his actions; form the signs, complete the seal, and lie in wait.
“Now..” Tao looked up, turning his head slightly to the left as he listened for any sign of the boy. “Damn troublesome lad, I say.” But no sooner had the last syllable left his lips, Tao had forced to make another move.
In an instant, the Hyuuga was upon him and in the span of a single heart beat, Tao made only one move. Reflexively he pressed his open palm to Shiroi’s flank and he felt his chakra leaving him and covering the puppet like a great flood of water. The dragon jerked suddenly and Tao knew that their cover would be blown between the Byakugan catching the chakra signature now present on the dragon and the sudden movement of the great beast. As it moved, the rustling of paper resounded and even as Tao felt the first cool touch of water from the Water Prison, he knew he had fooled Breadon. There were no petty chakra strings, no physical touch or connection, not a single think that seemed to bind the two together and yet by the time he was trapped, Shiroi had come alive.

Tao hung there stiff as stone under the water pressure with his breath caught in his lungs as he remained suspended in the water. But Shiroi was left as mobile as ever. At once, it sprand up light lightning and it’s long body unfurled as it turned and whirled around with its mouth opening while Tao commanded it wordlessly. As quickly as it had begun to move, it turned its great head around and turned to face the boy who had trapped its master. And without any hesitation at all the dragons head rushed at the boy, paper teeth flashing and those terrible hollow eye sockets staring down at them. Shiroi, light as it was, moved with unbelievable speed. Tao wondered at the boys next move, wondered whether or not Shiroi would be able to make a hit or whether it would be deflected if the boy had more clones. Tao guessed he would, guessing that he would probably have set up more shadow clones before his decent. But for now, he kept Shiroi focused on his captor; he could worry about the other fakes later.

Let's see yeh dodge this, you little shit!
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Perfect, Braeden thought. The guy had fallen right into his trap! Braeden grinned, but before he could even realize what had really happened there was a big thing storming at him. Damn what is this thing? A summoning? Two can play at this game. he thought. Another ability of Dunare stage, one handed hand signs. This guy obviously hasn't realized... that I can turn into mist., he thought again. A second before the huge thing hit him, he turned into mist, leaving only a speck of himself to keep the prison in place. Losing so much Chakra, time to take away the mist..., with that, the mist slowly disappeared, and everyone could see his water appearance. Humph. He still had to do something about that big thing. I can summon two things, Braeden thought, But which one would be more effective? Braeden decided on Leringe, his giant spider, because he hadn't summoned him in a long time. Yeah, great way on deciding things.

Braeden bit his finger and quickly did his one-handed hand signs.
Summoning: Spider Summoning Jutsu

Well boys, you're looking at the future Spider Sage, Braeden thought to himself. It was true. The last spider sage had died a long time ago and there still wasn't one. Braeden had already introduced himself to over half of the spiders, so he has no excuse not to become the Spider Sage. Braeden decided to let Leringe do all the work, since he had already used too much Chakra and was lucky he hadn't fainted.
Leringe, do your thing, he thought to the spider.Yes, the spider thought back. With that, the spider threw a web at the big thing.

((OOC: Sorry for the extremely short post, I didn't have too much to work with.))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-class practice. (Open)   Pre-class practice. (Open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Brawl :: Village Hidden in the Leaf :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: