Shinobi Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Interactive Naruto Based RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy Gold
Welcome

Welcome to Shinobi Brawl!

Shinobi Brawl
is a Naruto RPG for all levels of role-players! We hope to see you join us soon!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Ninja Shop
Want Some Gold?!?
Characters
Gold Sending and Jutsu Trade
Buy Gold
Top posters
Braeden Hyuuga
Advertising help! I_vote_lcapAdvertising help! I_voting_barAdvertising help! I_vote_rcap 
Aburame, Yuzuki
Advertising help! I_vote_lcapAdvertising help! I_voting_barAdvertising help! I_vote_rcap 
Meishi Kazechu
Dian
Advertiser
Jyo Mashima
Shiro Kito
Uzumaki Haruka
Official
Tao Ugashi
Most active topics
Pre-class practice. (Open)
More villages
Want Some Gold!?
Yuzuki here - YO!
Meishi(WIP)
Want to become an Affiliate?
Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Activity Check #1
Midnight Stroll (Open)
Shiro Kito
Affiliates
free forum

Staff
Credits
Skin © Seiko
Coding and Development © Braeden Hyuuga
Shinobi Brawl © 2010 - 2011

Advertising help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

Advertising help! Empty
PostSubject: Advertising help!   Advertising help! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Hey everyone. I am very pleased with all the members that have already joined, but before we can start Academy classes and more things we need more members! (Also please note that I have already made and have more ideas and threads in my administration panel but am not putting it out until we get more members!) I know most of you found this website by RPGCollection. So please do as much advertising as you can on really popular websites and RPGCollection as much as you can. And you will be receiving more features!

Remember,
More members more features! Smile

And I am leaving this thread open so you can post websites that you know that we can advertise on.

Braeden Hyuuga
Site Owner
Back to top Go down

Advertising help!
Page 1 of 1