Shinobi Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Interactive Naruto Based RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy Gold
Welcome

Welcome to Shinobi Brawl!

Shinobi Brawl
is a Naruto RPG for all levels of role-players! We hope to see you join us soon!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Ninja Shop
Want Some Gold?!?
Characters
Gold Sending and Jutsu Trade
Buy Gold
Top posters
Braeden Hyuuga
Braeden Hyuuga I_vote_lcapBraeden Hyuuga I_voting_barBraeden Hyuuga I_vote_rcap 
Aburame, Yuzuki
Meishi Kazechu
Dian
Advertiser
Jyo Mashima
Shiro Kito
Uzumaki Haruka
Official
Tao Ugashi
Most active topics
Pre-class practice. (Open)
More villages
Want Some Gold!?
Yuzuki here - YO!
Meishi(WIP)
Want to become an Affiliate?
Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Activity Check #1
Midnight Stroll (Open)
Shiro Kito
Affiliates
free forum

Staff
Credits
Skin © Seiko
Coding and Development © Braeden Hyuuga
Shinobi Brawl © 2010 - 2011

Braeden Hyuuga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

Braeden Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Braeden Hyuuga   Braeden Hyuuga Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Name: Braeden Hyuuga

(Example: Leaf Shinobi, Road Ninja, Leaf Sensei, etc...)

Village: Leaf Village (Konoha)

Clan: Hyuuga

Family Members: Dad: Tenchi Hyuuga Mom: Naika Hyuuga

Jutsu Style: B-C Rank Jutsu. Water Style

Jutsu:
No Genjutsu
All Dojutsu for the Byakugan.
Summoning Jutsu: Spider
Summoning Jutsu: Eternal Puddle of Water
Transformation
Water Clone
Water Style: Thousand Needles of Death
Water Style: Hidden Mist Jutsu
Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu
Water Style: Giant Vortex Jutsu
Water Style: Whirlpool Rasengan (Dunare)
Water Style: Sword of Death
Water Style: Dunare Transformation
Water Style: Pit of Tartarus
Water Style: Mouth of the Serpent

Eyes: Clear, no pupil.

Hair: Red.

Physical Description: Braeden is about the average height for his age. He is rather skinny. He usually dresses in leg-warmers and shorts with a long sleeved shirt. His sword is as long as his waist down.

Hobbies: Training, sleeping.

Fears: Death, death of family, Akatsuki.

Strengths: Fighting, persuading, insulting.

Weaknesses: Making friends, flirting

Personality: Braeden is not a shy guy, but he has trouble making friends because of his attitude. It runs in the Hyuuga clan, Braeden sometimes says. He is a straight-forward type of guy. He doesn't usually think before he talks.

History: Braeden's history is simple. He was born, raised in the Hyuuga clan on the main branch. His father taught him all the dojutsu and techniques of the Hyuuga clan. His mother taught him some Ice Release jutsu as well, as she had originated from that clan.

Braeden had thought he would've been the top of his class in the ninja academy, but he had thought wrong. He had almost failed the graduation test, and he had no skills whatoever in genjutsu, but was fair at taijutsu.

How did you find us?: I own the site.

Sample Role-Play: (Does not have to be long)
Braeden Hyuuga stood in the Brawl Center. He was bruised up and down. He could feel all the eyes from above. Every single person in the audience sat there, staring. Expecting so much from the young boy. He didn't know what to do. He certainly didn't want to have to have to resort to that Doujutsu. But apparently, he had no choice if he wanted to become a Jonin.

Braeden grinned. This guy had no chance. He was in range, and couldn't escape. Braeden did the proper foot and handwork. "Eight trigrams, sixty-four palms!" With his Byakugan he made sure he had the Chakra points in his sight. Braeden ran fast, so his opponent wouldn't even try moving away, because that would mean more work. Braeden counted with the hits in his head, making sure that he stopped the Chakra flow. 2 palms, 4 palms, 8 palms, 16 palms, 32 palms, 64 palms! Everyone thought it was so easy, but really, it's not at all. And when you finish, it puts an enormous strain on your arms.

Braeden put all of his power in the last hit, which might determine the whole match. His opponent fell to the ground with a huge thud.
Back to top Go down

Braeden Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Brawl :: Shinobi Brawl Main Area :: Character Creation Center :: Accepted Profiles-
Jump to: